Trine 2 on Shield TV - Save file issue

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Shielduser

Trine 2 on Shield TV - Save file issue

Postby Shielduser » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi,

I am still facing the save file corruption issue on the Shield TV. I had it twice so far and both times I was force-stopping it as recommended by you guys in another thread. Still it corrupts after a couple of days at most.

Please fix this issue or if not give us a way to backup/restore save files so we don't have to start from the beginning each time.

Even if you guys can let us copy the save slot to another we can manually keep it updated .

The save file issue is killing what is an otherwise excellent game.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers.

MarjutFB

Re: Trine 2 on Shield TV - Save file issue

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:53 am

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for your feedback!

Unfortunately yes, we still haven't managed to fix this issue for everyone as mentioned on this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience! Unfortunately it's also not possible to move the save files manually on Android devices without rooting it, which we of course don't recommend.

If you're still unhappy with the situation please contact us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com and we'll see if there is something we can do.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. Cheers!

tbellinis

Postby tbellinis » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 am

Hello. I also have this same issue. I see you Have had this issue for over six months. Can I asertain from this that it will never be fixed? If I am incorrect, please let me know and also tell me how to fix this. I was quite far into the game, and now have to start over because of the save game issue. While it is a nice game to play, you should pull it from the shield hub as people are purchasing what appears to be a broken game. I myself would appreciate a refund if you have no fix for the issue. Please reply here and send me an email because I do not log in here everyday.

Best regards

Ted

tbellinis

Postby tbellinis » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 am

Hello. So far I have not received an answer to my request for support on this trine 2 save game issue. Could you email me with a solution or instruct me on how to get a refund? The game also should be pulled from the shield hub until this is fixed. The game is long and relies on a proper save to be playable.

Thank you

Ted

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am

tbellinis wrote: (link)

Sorry for the long delay! There has been many posts to go through and emails which we prioritize.

Unfortunately yes, seems like our fix didn't work on all devices so we can't promise another patch. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! :(

It seems like you already emailed us, but if I'm wrong please email us your receipt from Google Play at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com and we'll check if there is something we can do. If you email us, please mention this issue or link this thread to your message.

Please also let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Return to “Trine 2”