Controls for Speedlink gamepad

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
rerekum

Controls for Speedlink gamepad

Postby rerekum » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi
I've got the problem with my trine 2. I've got two gamepads: speedlink strike SL-6535-SBK-01. UserBinds folder wasn't create so I've got only options.txt inside /appdata/roaming/trine2. Even when I change my controls in "advance" tab, turn into basic and then back to "advance" all controls turns into the state from the very beginning. Can anybody help me?

MarjutFB

Re: Controls for Speedlink gamepad

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:18 am

Sorry for the delay!

Did you mean that you can't assign the keys from Trine 2's Configure Controls menu? Can you see the controllers selectable in-game at all? One place to select them is Main Menu → Multiplayer → Local Multiplayer Game. Also are you using some kind of emulator?

Unfortunately we can't promise support for all kinds of controllers, but I recommend checking that they work otherwise in your system before trying them in the game. At least you might run into trouble when connecting two identical, but not directly supported controllers.

If you still need help please tell what operating system you're using and are the controllers otherwise working fine. Let me know how it goes!

Squall Leonhart

Re: Controls for Speedlink gamepad

Postby Squall Leonhart » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:30 pm

MarjutFB wrote:Sorry for the delay!

Did you mean that you can't assign the keys from Trine 2's Configure Controls menu? Can you see the controllers selectable in-game at all? One place to select them is Main Menu → Multiplayer → Local Multiplayer Game. Also are you using some kind of emulator?

Unfortunately we can't promise support for all kinds of controllers, but I recommend checking that they work otherwise in your system before trying them in the game. At least you might run into trouble when connecting two identical, but not directly supported controllers.

If you still need help please tell what operating system you're using and are the controllers otherwise working fine. Let me know how it goes!

If nothing else helps, x360ce is confirmed to work with this game.

Return to “Trine 2”