No Controller Support

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Hi-Ex

No Controller Support

Postby Hi-Ex » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:23 pm

hi!

first of all, i love trine 1 and 2 (t3 i will try next) - you guys from frozenbyte have done a terrific job! the only deficit is the missing xbox 360 controller support (on mac). i tried serveral drivers, but it still doesnt work :-(
do you have any suggestions?

regards
Hi-Ex

MarjutFB

Re: No Controller Support

Postby MarjutFB » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Sorry for the delay!

Also unfortunately we have a support for older Tattiebogle drivers that seem to be not supported on the newest OS X systems. So, you might be out of luck. :(

Because of this I unfortunately can only recommend you to use a keyboard and mouse combination for the game instead. Also PlayStation 3 controllers seem to work fairly well on Mac.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi-Ex

Re: No Controller Support

Postby Hi-Ex » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Thanks!

It doesnt matter anymore. I m just fine with keyboard and mouse now. Trine (1&2) are so addictive, i couldnt stop playing untill i get used to Keyboard and mouse. I am also very happy with the encharted version of Trine 1 (i bought the mac store version - a unbelievable price for such a great game! - and the steam version - to play coop). T3 is already installed and will be played soon. So i hope you guys are start thinking about Trine 4 - back 2D roots. Thank you very much for hours and hours of pleasure!

Return to “Trine 2”