So... "The Fireball Spell?"

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Malidictus

So... "The Fireball Spell?"

Postby Malidictus » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm assuming the answer is "probably not," but will our friendly neighbourgood Wizard finally learn the ability to cast the much-discussed Fireball spell? After all, did he not have three children, all of whom mastered the Fireball spell while they were still toddlers? Wouldn't our surprisingly youthful-voice Wizard have put in the hours to avoid being embarrassed so? Perhaps not necessarily via a Fireball spell, but maybe Force Lighting? Necromany? He did spend most of the first game knee-deep in the living dead, after all.

Though I suppose having the ability to to telekinetically lift enemies off their feet and skewing them on ceiling stalagmites with all the grace of toothpicking a weenie at a cocktail bar would count. Could he maybe manifest magical forcefields which allow him to breath underwater or walk through lava or otherwise access places inaccessible to other characters?

Consider this pure curiosity :)

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: So... "The Fireball Spell?"

Postby fb_joel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 am

Oh, he certainly has put the hours in, but that doesn't always help. :)

But I think he will nevertheless be a useful ally in Trine 2, all things considered. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Quandrastorm

Postby Quandrastorm » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 pm

i do remember that when you play SP in trine1, and fighter and thief are death. then you dont got much to work whit. trying to throw a box on your enemy's is quite hard :P

Burzmali

Postby Burzmali » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 am

To heck with blocks, ramps are deadly weapons. Sometimes you can catch 3 or more targets with a single ramp dropped at the right height.

aceupmysleeve

Postby aceupmysleeve » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Burzmali wrote:To heck with blocks, ramps are deadly weapons. Sometimes you can catch 3 or more targets with a single ramp dropped at the right height.

Aaah, I've been using blocks the whole time. I'll have to try this!

Return to “Trine 2”