Box flying

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Sixx

Box flying

Postby Sixx » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

Not quite sure if it's a bug or not. But in case it is I thought I would bring it to your attention that you can stack two boxes and get on top of the top one as the wizard, then levitate the bottom one up, levitating yourself.

That being said, Trine 1 was one of my favorite games, and Trine 2 seems to improve upon everything from what I've played.
Great job

DomiStyle

Re: Box flying

Postby DomiStyle » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:20 am

Sixx wrote:Not quite sure if it's a bug or not. But in case it is I thought I would bring it to your attention that you can stack two boxes and get on top of the top one as the wizard, then levitate the bottom one up, levitating yourself.

That being said, Trine 1 was one of my favorite games, and Trine 2 seems to improve upon everything from what I've played.
Great job

I guess you mean this?

Kein

Postby Kein » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 am

Yeah, it is known bug. In fact, you even don't need two boxes.

Sixx

Postby Sixx » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

Yeah, alright.
Well, just wanted to make sure. Sorry for the wasted thread then

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:05 pm

I did this with the rectangular boulder which you can drop on top of the enemy at that one spot. I just spawned a box on top of it and started my magic boulder ride and tried to get as far as possible without hitting the ground. :)
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

qian

Postby qian » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 am

I hope this "bug" is either ignored or an extremely low priority in the list of more important things that should be fixed first
because I really like this "bug" to a point where I see it as "game enhancement" instead. ^_^

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 am

We too see this more of a game enchancement rather than a bug.
On later levels there are puzzles that make this "skill" useless but of course there are some that you can use this on.

If we see this being exploited too much, we might do something about it :P

Return to “Trine 2”