Trine 2 languages​​: Portuguese

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
redberry

Trine 2 languages​​: Portuguese

Postby redberry » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Good morning. I'm a big fan of the series Trine, and I live in a country where Portuguese is spoken. (Brazil) I wonder if the project to Portuguese translation of the game (even if only the captions, as in Trine 1) Thank you.

Raicuparta

Re: Trine 2 languages​​: Portuguese

Postby Raicuparta » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm

redberry wrote:Good morning. I'm a big fan of the series Trine, and I live in a country where Portuguese is spoken. (Brazil) I wonder if the project to Portuguese translation of the game (even if only the captions, as in Trine 1) Thank you.

I'm pretty sure Trine 1 didn't have portuguese subtitles at first, as with some other languages, and then it got included in an update. So if we don't have it at release, there's still a chance of it coming after that.

Kein

Postby Kein » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:22 pm

At the moment there is no Portuguese language files in the resources, but Raicuparta mentioned - they could be included later.

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi redberry, Raicuparta and Klein!

At this point it looks like there wont be any portugese subtitles on launch but like Raicu and Klein said, you never know about future patches 8)

Return to “Trine 2”