(SPOILERS) The boss and actors in Trine 2

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
matthous

(SPOILERS) The boss and actors in Trine 2

Postby matthous » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 am

Hello,first I want to say that Trine 2 is a very beautiful game that i have never seen! Great!
I have played Beta and find that there is a huge snake in the end of the second level, it may be the boss of this level I think.
I have also seen the Trailer/pictures and find big spiders, huge dragon and the octopus, and these creatures may be the boss of other levels I guess(the octopus maybe the final boss~).
I just wander does every level has a boss or just some levels have the boss fight?
From beta, we can find zoya, wizard and potress, and we can also find another two women(one black hair and one white hair) and a huge goblin. Can you introduce something about these three actors in game? I cannot wait the releasing day to know these :D

FB_Esa

Re: The boss and actors in Trine 2

Postby FB_Esa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi there Matthous!

It is true that some levels have boss battles but not all of them.
In my own experience we struck a good balance on how often you encounter a boss so no worries there :)

From beta, we can find zoya, wizard and potress, and we can also find another two women(one black hair and one white hair) and a huge goblin. Can you introduce something about these three actors in game?

Don't want to spoil anything for you so you just have to wait and see!
Fortunately you dont have to wait long as the release is quite near :)

matthous

Postby matthous » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 am

Well, thank you for your answering!
By the way, I find there is a FBQ file (about 900MB) in Beta programme and I try my best to read it and finally I success. From the FBQ file, I know the two women were princess rosbel and princess isbel :D
I guess the final boss is Princess rosbel and the "sea monster", isn't it? :lol:
Still waiting for the releasing day! Good game!

Niko838

Postby Niko838 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

matthous wrote:Well, thank you for your answering!
By the way, I find there is a FBQ file (about 900MB) in Beta programme and I try my best to read it and finally I success. From the FBQ file, I know the two women were princess rosbel and princess isbel :D
I guess the final boss is Princess rosbel and the "sea monster", isn't it? :lol:

I'm sorry for just barging in here, but I couldn't help myself.

The above I think is considered a spoiler, which might be frowned upon by some members of the community...

I'd appreciate it if you'd warn about a spoiler being included in a post with say "THERE BE SPOILERS!"... okay?

Hmm, and sorry for adding a post with nothing significant to add to the topic...

FB_Lauri

Re: (SPOILERS) The boss and actors in Trine 2

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Heh, I added Spoiler warning just about at the same time as you posted :)

Edit: it doesn't mean the speculated spoilers are true 8)

Niko838

Re: (SPOILERS) The boss and actors in Trine 2

Postby Niko838 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:30 pm

FB_Lauri wrote:Heh, I added Spoiler warning just about at the same time as you posted :)

Edit: it doesn't mean the speculated spoilers are true 8)

That was fast :D

Will have to wait for the game then to confirm or deny those spoilers :P

Kein

Postby Kein » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 am

matthous wrote:Well, thank you for your answering!

I did the same mistake and extracted resources.

I saw the ending :<

Return to “Trine 2”