Trine 2 can't find any games [Multiplayer]

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Agota

Trine 2 can't find any games [Multiplayer]

Postby Agota » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 am

I can't seems to find any games on Multiplayer, I had Trine 2 Beta since like 3 weeks ago and it works find on Multiplayer for me. I hosted on Multiplayer and played for an hour, nobody is joining my game at all. Somethings wrong here?

maramsp

Re: Trine 2 can't find any games [Multiplayer]

Postby maramsp » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:47 am

Prolly something wrong with ur steam client, and you have to be aware that you cannot let xbox and ps3 users join ur game, untill the game is out for that platforms :)
Otherwise, you have bad luck, since maybe there isnt someone online :)

Yodake

Postby Yodake » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 am

Dunno, but I guess that most people (incl. me) play with their friends.

maramsp

Postby maramsp » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 am

hmm yes, you have a point.. But i dont have this problem, since i live on my own, and play games on my own, and hate inet multiplaying. But as i said, its probally something with ur steam client

FB_JussiE

Postby FB_JussiE » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Hello there

Trine 2 actually "hides" the games that are already full (3/3) and from what I've seen there has not been that many public online games open (many probably play private games).

But to be sure that its not the game itself having issues i'll PM you and lets try to fix a game when you have few minutes to spare.

Agota

Postby Agota » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Problem seems to be fix, I hosted and invited my friend to play together, also saw a few random public as e 3rd player.
No changes was made no support was done, but I was offered support almost immediate after posting this tread.
Thanks guys, and great work from FB's Admin being efficiency. :D

Return to “Trine 2”