Trine 2 Soundtrack

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
vicj4

Trine 2 Soundtrack

Postby vicj4 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Is there any chance to get the trine 2 soundtrack without getting the pc collector´s edition?
I am waiting for the PSN version of the game and I was wondering if you are going to release the same collector´s edition version to the consoles, or any plans to release the soundtrack separately through playstation store,iTunes or amazon?

RealoFoxtrot

Re: Trine 2 Soundtrack

Postby RealoFoxtrot » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:14 am

actually, on the note of the soundtrack..

is it just me or does the main theme of Trine 2 in the game sound a lot different from how it does in the CD? ((not answering question, but am curious))

in the main menu of Trine 2 it is really upbeat and happy, like "We're going on an Adventure, Yeah!" but the Main soundtrack theme, (Which is also the exact same one from the Preview in the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle)

am not complaining, cause i think both versions are awesome, bust again am curious about it

Yodake

Postby Yodake » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:12 am

I think/hope that Ari will have it on his website soon. http://www.aripulkkinen.com/

DanteShamest

Postby DanteShamest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 am

RealoFoxtrot wrote:actually, on the note of the soundtrack..
is it just me or does the main theme of Trine 2 in the game sound a lot different from how it does in the CD? ((not answering question, but am curious))

It's not just you, I've noticed the main theme on the CD is different from the game too.

If I'm' not wrong, this is the game version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znw_wi39nsQ

The one I got in the Steam collector's edition sound subtly different!

Yodake

Postby Yodake » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm

It's now available in lossless on Ari's Homepage :D

Return to “Trine 2”