how to level up on ps3

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
godsglaive

how to level up on ps3

Postby godsglaive » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

i have two skill point and i cant level up. am at the first level when the 3 begins the adventure together. is too early or what. my button layout are as follows

reset = square button
info = x button
close = x button.

is there a glitch?

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: how to level up on ps3

Postby fb_joel » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Do you have an Asian PS3? This is caused by the button switch X/O, and for some reason the game doesn't behave well with that in the upgrade menu.

We are not yet sure if this is pertinent to the Asian PS3s or if it's a more general problem with the X/O switch, but it's related to that in any case...

You can probably bypass this by setting the switch in the PS3 system settings to be reversed, but of course that's not really an ideal solution... but for now it's the only recommendation we have.

Edit: And of course such a setting does not exist... :oops:
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

phsiao

Postby phsiao » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 am

I have the same problem.
I use Asian PS3.
Any progress ?

FB_JussiE

Postby FB_JussiE » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 am

Hello

There's in-depth info about the problem in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4009

In short the fix is trivial and if we could we would patch the game right away. This how ever is quite complicated as getting the patch live in to PSN can take a really long time due to Sony's extremely long review process.

There's a save file in the thread above with all the skills unlocked for the time being, but we will be doing everything we can to get the patch live.

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Trine 2”