No Trine 2 for XBLA Australia?

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
FB_Esa

Re: No Trine 2 for XBLA Australia?

Postby FB_Esa » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 am

crazyfists wrote:Frozenbyte know they just ain't telling us, its worth far to much money to someone for them not to know exactly what is happening with their baby 24/7. Just pisses me off they won't give us a date so I can just get on live that day and get it instead of searching for it all the time

We dont actually know whats going on with the Australias release and it frustrates us too.
Im going to ask my superiors if we have made any progress on this and ill let you know when i find out something.

Also it doesnt really help us in any way to keep something (release date etc.) from you guys. So please be patient while this issue is being solved, even tho its hard.

crazyfists

Postby crazyfists » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 am

Any word sir?

Wet Wookiee

Postby Wet Wookiee » Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Wow. 6 months have past and still no one knows where the game is for Australia? Maybe we should call in Seal Team 6. If they can find Osama then they may be our only hope at finding this game.

crazyfists

Postby crazyfists » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 am

Way to keep your fans in the loop guys

fb_jlarja

Postby fb_jlarja » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:40 am

crazyfists wrote:Way to keep your fans in the loop guys

I'm not sure there's any loop to keep you in.

-JLarja

Wet Wookiee

Postby Wet Wookiee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 am

fb_jlarja wrote:
crazyfists wrote:Way to keep your fans in the loop guys

I'm not sure there's any loop to keep you in.

-JLarja

Australia's not in the loop. The only way to get the game is to illegally download it for PC. And developers wonder why people are pirating their software.

galspam

Postby galspam » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 am

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Produ ... noSplash=1

Looks like it is up and for 600 points.

furburger

Postby furburger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 am

We got more chance of getting all that illegal drug stash than we do of getting this game in Oz!
These guys must know something about why an entire region of the world is unable to get their game....

galspam

Postby galspam » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Looks like it might be a mistake or something too. It doesn't seem to be showing up on the dashboard. I'd go grab it while you can people. Just in case!

DB83

Postby DB83 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Wow it is definitely up there!!!!!! I was scrolling through new releases for xbla and it's number 48. I'm not sure what you mean by it not showing up on the dashboard?? As in if I buy and download it, will it not show up in my game library?

Edit: never mind. Downloading now and can't wait to play it :D

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm

We've heard similar reports - it seems the game can be bought and downloaded in Australia now. There are some weird issues though, somebody complained that the Trial isn't available (which would be weird) and all these dashboard issues... anyhow this is hopefully a good sign. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

galspam

Postby galspam » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 am

DB83 wrote:Wow it is definitely up there!!!!!! I was scrolling through new releases for xbla and it's number 48. I'm not sure what you mean by it not showing up on the dashboard?? As in if I buy and download it, will it not show up in my game library?

Edit: never mind. Downloading now and can't wait to play it :D

What I meant was that it wasn't showing up on the sale dashboard with all the other games. If you log in to the US store you can see that is is there with all the other items on sale for this week but in the AU store it is absent. It's also not in the new releases which leads me to believe that someone has just flipped the wrong switch. It's a shame because it's an awesome game that should get some attention, not get buried.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Trine 2 should now be available in Australia. The Trial should work too. It's probably not listed in New Releases but please let us know if it is.

Finally. Hope you enjoy it!:)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine 2”