Share save data for ps3?

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
ofvgard

Share save data for ps3?

Postby ofvgard » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm

So Im one of those poor people who unfortunately bought the game only to find out you cant upgrade your skills because you have an asian PS3, thus the O/X swap issue.

I was wondering if maybe someone could provide a save game data with the skills already acquired then maybe I can finish this game? Of course I wont feel accomplished that I didnt earn them myself but either that or I dont finish this game at all.
I was able to go up to Level 9 using co-op but now Im finally stuck. The level from the very start requires me to make some plank to feed a plant with water and there are no obstacles to grasp, and the knight's shield isnt reaching far enough.

Is this possible you think? Anyone willing to upload their save data please?

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Share save data for ps3?

Postby fb_joel » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:02 am

(I hope we allow transferring of save data - I think so, but am only 99% sure.)

I can do this on Tuesday next week but hopefully somebody else would be able to share it earlier.

Alternatively you can join an online game, and when you quit, it should prompt you to save the host's save - that'd probably be the fastest. (Of course I recommend saving it to a different save slot, just in case.)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

ofvgard

Postby ofvgard » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:30 am

Oh, thats actually a good idea. I only played with my sis, where we both have Jpn Ps3 so didnt think about the possibility with playing with random people too! Will try!

brownjerry

Postby brownjerry » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 pm

fb_joel wrote:(I hope we allow transferring of save data - I think so, but am only 99% sure.)

I can do this on Tuesday next week but hopefully somebody else would be able to share it earlier.

Alternatively you can join an online game, and when you quit, it should prompt you to save the host's save - that'd probably be the fastest. (Of course I recommend saving it to a different save slot, just in case.)

cant wait for next tuesday.. i dont need a refund, i just want to platinum this game.. all i need is max skills on three characters.. please help and share :cry:

brownjerry

Postby brownjerry » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 pm

no worries.. i got my platinum on trine 2 using coop method for skills thx :mrgreen:

Return to “Trine 2”