SAME GRAPHICS DIFFRENTE GAME :)

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
AbdullA

SAME GRAPHICS DIFFRENTE GAME :)

Postby AbdullA » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey Guys :D

Can u make a game with same graphics but diffrente game style ? like making an Action an solders and big bombs with nuclear bombs each 30 seconds in the game ! and Tanks ,grenades, snipers ,swat team ...i mean like i play as a solder so the whole game wud be like Metal Slug :)

imagine Metal Slug with this magical graphics and lots and lots of EXPLOSIONS parachute and smoke grenades :D
some CooL Shit of War weapons :D

anyway i believe i made my idea clear and i hope u make 2 games :)

1- Trine 3
2- my idea of the diffrent game style and Action :)

keep it up :)

FB_Esa

Re: SAME GRAPHICS DIFFRENTE GAME :)

Postby FB_Esa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Interesting idea... Old school Battle Toads/Metal Slugs retro-shooter with modern graphics.

But we have our own ideas for like an eternity and there is also legal issues involved if we decide to borrow an idea from the fans. I'll quote our frontpage on this one:

Game ideas or proposals

Please do not send us your game ideas. We have a whole bunch of ideas of our own – more than enough to keep us busy for eternity. There are also legal reasons why we cannot accept unsolicited game ideas, so please do not send them.

Thanks for the input tho. Its nice to see we have fans that like all sorts of games and genres :)

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 am

We're glad to read ideas here on the forums, so there's no harm done posting them.

However it's very likely we follow our own ideas especially with new IP's. With our existing series we are more open to listen fan feedback, as seen with Trine 1 and Trine 2. 8)

wantedMK

Postby wantedMK » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 pm

They should improve the games that they already has.

Trine 2
1 - A real gameover and a real hardcore story mode.
2 - Increase multiplayer options. A online battle mode with the heroes and orcs/witches would be awesome.
3 - Fix bugs (I didn't found it :shock: )

It isn't only necessary to make the game more popular, it is necessary to attract more attenction of game critics.

C-Sword

Postby C-Sword » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 am

Not a bad idea, I loved the Metal Slug series, the 3rd one was my favorite.

I'd like to see a Trine fighting game

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 pm

wantedMK wrote:They should improve the games that they already has.

Trine 2
1 - A real gameover and a real hardcore story mode.
2 - Increase multiplayer options. A online battle mode with the heroes and orcs/witches would be awesome.
3 - Fix bugs (I didn't found it :shock: )

It isn't only necessary to make the game more popular, it is necessary to attract more attenction of game critics.

I guess most critics have already made their mind, but nevertheless it's likely that at least some of things you suggested here will be added later in a form or another :wink:

Return to “Trine 2”