Achievements

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
rdeal

Achievements

Postby rdeal » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am

This game has to have then worst set of achievements i have seen who ever thought them up should be fired.
How can you not have a achievement for completing the game?they are a great way to add replay value to your game but with these you don't even have to play through once,i suppose they were just chucked in at the last minute?if you do a Trine 3 please put some thought into the achievements

FB_Lauri

Re: Achievements

Postby FB_Lauri » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:06 am

Being the one to blame (mostly), I must say I completely disagree. What you suggest here would mean no replay value and no thinking needed from the developers (lets say achievement per level and one bigger for completing the whole game, that wouldn't require much from a developer).

Current achievements are designed for additional fun tricks and replay value in mind. Of course I understand this approach won't work with everyone.

Granted, there could be more of achievements, and most likely will come to PC version, but consoles have limited set of achievements and that limit is already used up.

rdeal

Re: Achievements

Postby rdeal » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 am

I think arcade are allowed up to 20 now and every game should have a achievement for completing it because it lets all your friends know you have

Return to “Trine 2”