Add option for a maskless Zoya in game?

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
TsunamiZ

Add option for a maskless Zoya in game?

Postby TsunamiZ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 am

How about add an option for a maskless Zoya in game? Currently with the mask, she doesn't look very good and the style of it doesn't really fit the medieval theme of the game.

Aurondarklord

Re: Add option for a maskless Zoya in game?

Postby Aurondarklord » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm not sure that would work so well though, I mean, Zoya is a thief, she doesn't necessarily want people to get a good look at her face. This might be something worth considering if FB decides to start adding a bunch of different costumes and skins for all the characters as DLC, but not just as a singular issue.

I personally like Zoya's veil, I think it adds a nicely exotic feel to the character, though honestly style wise, her whole outfit is a bit silly, a cat burglar who runs around dressed in white and red, the concept of stealth has clearly escaped her. My personal theory is she shops at the same store as the guys from Assassin's Creed. But of course, trying to insert that kind of realism into a game like Trine is drastically overthinking it.

captain lust

Postby captain lust » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 am

Her boob-holders are very important for pulling off those grapples. Otherwise they'd be bouncing all over the place etc.

Cmon guys... give FB some credit.

TsunamiZ

Postby TsunamiZ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 am

i would at least suggest to give zoya a tighter fit mask--like a ninja. that would look more like a thief. she currently looks more like a camel rider.

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 am

But she isn't a thief, she's a entrepaneur 8)

artox

Postby artox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 pm

FB_Esa wrote:But she isn't a thief, she's a entrepaneur 8)

:lol:

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

I agree that the veil could be seen a bit controversial, but what we definitely have been looking at is the mystic side of it ... and of course the fact that Zoya doesn't want to be identified. :wink:

TsunamiZ

Postby TsunamiZ » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 am

then why is her face shown on the game covers and promotional art?

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 pm

TsunamiZ wrote:then why is her face shown on the game covers and promotional art?

I think those are meant to show off the characters so thats why she isnt wearing a veil. This doesnt mean its not with her tho, she might've just taken it off :P

Return to “Trine 2”