Trine 2 PSN EU Bug

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
grazina

Trine 2 PSN EU Bug

Postby grazina » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Hello.

I've just bought Trine 2 from the PSN Europe and in the first 5 minutes of gameplay I've already discovered a bug. On the very first level with the wizard the controller will disconnect itself and an error message will appear. The PS button works, but turning the controller off with and without the usb cable will not reactivate the controller within the game. It's a very strange bug because pressing the x button when the error message is showing makes the sound you get when pressing the button in the menus.
When it happened I was conjuring allot of boxes right where you have to remove the boulder to get across to the next screen.
It never happened to me when playing the demo and has yet to happen again in the full game.

Arvinder101

Re: Trine 2 PSN EU Bug

Postby Arvinder101 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

omg it's out really, let me check if i have the same bug

grazina

Postby grazina » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I've been playing all afternoon and it never happened again.
As for the game itself...WOW. It's being a pretty amazing experience. So much more fluid than the first one. And all these little puzzles to solve.
And I guess we should be thankful it took so long to arrive in Europe cause it's available for just 7.99€.

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:11 am

Hmm.. Very interesting issue. We had something like this happen on our QA but we never got it reproduced. Thank you for letting us know, we will try to get this issue sorted out.

As for the lowered price.. Its a small compensation for you guys who patiently waited these last couple of months when the game was delayed :)

grazina

Postby grazina » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello again. I've found another bug. At the beginning of Eldritch Passages right where you have to avoid the acid using the shield my console just froze. Had to turn the ps3 off using the on/off switch since the controller did response. I'll let you know if I find anymore situations like these...

grazina

Congratulations

Postby grazina » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Just finished the game. Really glad the last level wasn't manic like tower of sarek (still don't have that last trophy).
I'm amazed at the quality of the game both in terms of playability and graphic quality. Trine was really beautiful but lagged a little on those last levels with the magma. This one never had anything like that and looked much better.
Honestly, I can't think of one bad thing about this game. I still need to get some trophies and the remaining secrets so this game has tremendous value in terms of playing more than once. So congratulations on another amazing game. And I'm really happy there's dlc coming. Keep up the very good work you guys and girls are doing.

Arvinder101

Postby Arvinder101 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 pm

i have had niether of those bugs and i have played most levels several times on my own and in multiplayer both local and online :wink:

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:46 am

Thanks guys, really appreciated :D

Return to “Trine 2”