Too few rainbows in Trine 2?

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Dartaen

Too few rainbows in Trine 2?

Postby Dartaen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello Frozenbyte,
when we were still waiting anxiously for Trine 2, you released the Teaser Trailer (provided below). Besides the amazing graphics and music, I really liked the ending which promised us - among other things - no less than +500% rainbows. This unprecedented abundance of colorful arcs was without a doubt your greatest unique selling point.

However, having played through Trine 2 countless times now, I found only a total of 49 rainbows in the entire game.

Since the original Trine had 13 rainbows, Trine 2 should include an additional +500% * 13 = 65 rainbows, or a total of 13 (100%) + 65 (500%) = 78 rainbows.

As you only provided us with a paltry 49 rainbows (a measly +277%), we are 29 WHOLE RAINBOWS short.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IN YOUR DEFENSE?

FB_Esa

Re: Too few rainbows in Trine 2?

Postby FB_Esa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 am

What?! This is outrageous! Heads will surely fall for this embarrasing mistake.
Before i go lynching tho, are you completely sure you got all the secrety lil' rainbows as well? Those things can be quite tricky to catch :P

(We were actually wondering when someone was going to count all the rainbows :D)
*Tips his hat*

Return to “Trine 2”