Trine 2 XBLA Saving Issue

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
a Perfect Rake

Trine 2 XBLA Saving Issue

Postby a Perfect Rake » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Let me start by saying this is one of the most amazing games I have come across. I want nothing more to enjoy it with my fiance, because it's awesome.

However, I have not been able to save any progress at all. As soon as we hit the next level, all of our skill points/orbs/jars/everything is reset. So we have to start with no skill points every time we beat a mission. Save Slot 1 is selected, but the Save Slot and Save options are greyed out when we press start.

Similarly, when we turn off the Xbox or change save slots, we have to start the game from The Story Begins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just a very odd issue, idk, maybe we're dumb and missing something obvious lol

FB_JussiE

Re: Trine 2 XBLA Saving Issue

Postby FB_JussiE » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 am

Hello Perfect Rake!

Sorry to hear you're having such a nasty issue with the game.
We have never seen this issue before on our tests and I've forwarded the report to our coders.

Unfortunately untill they take a look at it I really don't have any solutions to offer :(

We'll post an update as soon as we figure the issue out

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Trine 2 XBLA Saving Issue

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm

I'll email you with something that may work. For others with this issue, please get in touch via email.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine 2”