Invisible wall at end of Eldrich Passages *SPOILERS*

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Chrono

Invisible wall at end of Eldrich Passages *SPOILERS*

Postby Chrono » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 pm

I am playing Eldrich Passages, and I believe that I am at the end of the level, but I can not progress any further. It is like there is some kind of invisible wall in front of the archway, after I go up and get rid of the tentacle creature. Has anyone else had this problem? I reloaded to my last checkpoint, but it still gave me the same problems, and I don't really want to play the whole level over again, since I just did it!

FB_JussiE

Re: Invisible wall at end of Eldrich Passages *SPOILERS*

Postby FB_JussiE » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:14 am

Hello Chrono.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the game.
We've recieved few user reports about this issue, but so far have been unable to reproduce it.

We're investigating this issue and will let you know once we're able to make sense of it.

FB_Joni

Postby FB_Joni » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello Chrono!

Would you be kind enough to tell us what game settings you had enabled when this issue occured? The more we know about this matter, the better chances of fixing it! :wink:

Joni

Chrono

Postby Chrono » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Hello Joni and JussiE, thanks for responding. I am happy to report that I did fix the problem, after reloading the game and then reloading my save a couple of times :) As for my settings, I had them on the lowest, with 640 x 400 resolution, detail on very low, anti aliasing and vertical sync turned off, and 'Automatic: NVidia 3D Vision / iZ3D / None' for stereoscopic 3D mode. I was playing it on a weak laptop at that particular time, so that is why the settings were so low. Typically, I play the game on my own computer, and I have the settings at high, but I encountered this particular glitch while playing on the lowest settings. I completed the game early this afternoon, and this was the only glitch that I ever encountered. It is a fantastic game, like the original. Thanks for making it!

PS: I didn't see that another poster had created a thread about the same problem. I guess I should have read the threads, instead of just the titles, and posted on that particular thread, rather than making a new one :) My apologies.

Return to “Trine 2”