Unable to get last point

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Spanky69

Unable to get last point

Postby Spanky69 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 am

Hello all. I was hoping someone could help me with this. I was playing through Trine 2 and tried to get all 27 points. according to the game i have all the xp in the levels from the orbs and monster xp. I have the achievements for all the stages for collecting xp,yet, it shows 1036/1050 xp obtained and i am unable to get the last point. Is there something i am missing or did my game just mess up? thank you for your time

FB_JussiE

Re: Unable to get last point

Postby FB_JussiE » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello Spanky69!

This sounds rather mysterious, but you could check from singleplayer menu all the individual levels (by hovering mouse over them) and see if there's experience lacking from there. Only reason I can come up with for the achievements to be unlocked, but not all the experience is that there has been multiple save files in use.

If how ever there's no experience lacking from any of the levels, then there's clearly some issue with the games handling of them.

Hopefully this helps and sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Trine 2”