2 small minigun bugs.

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
R3CoR

2 small minigun bugs.

Postby R3CoR » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 am

I dont know if this is a bug, but this happens if you dont have sentry ability on minigun, start spinning the minigun and after the first shot. Hold right mouse button, you now have a manually minigun with no spin time. Release right mouse button to shoot small bursts.

The 2nd is, if you have the sentry ability. Start spinning and shooting with it, hold left mouse button down and click right mouse button to deploy it. You're now as slow as if you had a minigun shooting, although you have a pistol in your hand. The only way to change it is to swap to another weapon. They are small as indicated in the topic, just a heads up to try and improve the upcoming sequel as it have the engine i presume. Its always nice to improve a nice game ;)

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:41 pm

I've put these in our Survivor bug database, so they may or may not be fixed (depends on time). Quite minor bugs/exploits but let's see. Thanks for reporting. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

R3CoR

Postby R3CoR » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:50 pm

fb_joel wrote:I've put these in our Survivor bug database, so they may or may not be fixed (depends on time). Quite minor bugs/exploits but let's see. Thanks for reporting. :)

The electric guns goes over the same category :) As it has the same basic structure as the minigun.

Return to “Shadowgrounds”