Just found the games on steam...

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
jasuk1970

Just found the games on steam...

Postby jasuk1970 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 am

I'm currently playing the first game and am thoroughly enjoying it. It's bring back fond memories of Alien Breed on the Amiga.

I keep hitting the Oh dear I'm about to die where's all the ammo gone situation :)

I have noticed a few times once I have upgraded weapons though, I have to hit the mouse button a few times before I can get it to fire the weapon (Shotgun) which has caused a few hairy moments.

Jas

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Just found the games on steam...

Postby fb_joel » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

Glad to hear. :) And yeah there's something weird going on with the controls at times (also the mouse "spinning" problem, although it's even more rare I suppose). I'm not sure if that bug was ever fixed for SGS either, but it's possible (can't remember any complaints about it in SGS, but that doesn't yet prove much).
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Matti

Re: Just found the games on steam...

Postby Matti » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm

jasuk1970 wrote:I keep hitting the Oh dear I'm about to die where's all the ammo gone situation :)

Use pistol more often, like every chance you got. Sneak from behind lone enemy, stun it (right mouse button), and FIRE!

I have to hit the mouse button a few times before I can get it to fire the weapon (Shotgun) which has caused a few hairy moments.

One thing you could try, is to keep mouse button pressed longer.

Return to “Shadowgrounds”