I just figured it out!

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
HostileMushroom

I just figured it out!

Postby HostileMushroom » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:37 pm

I just came up with how the storyline of Shadowgrounds continues...
I think i must be a psychic, or at least an extra good quality psycho, to have figured this out... :P

The conflict with the ancients exposed the IGTO's secret weapons research programs, resulting in them losing nwhat trust they had, as well as their permission to keep any armed forces at all on Ganymede.

But when the ancients left, they disabled their remaining soldiers on the ground. This, combined with the messed up state of the colony, left the IGTO leaders with a lot of genetically engineered creatures lying around in the corridors of their facilities.

The fighting also left them with a handful of empty facilities, all easily convertable into research stations and laboratories during the renovations.
In these new facilities the IGTO reaserchers study the aliens, and soon manage to reprogram, reactivate, and clone the creatures.

In an effort to change the Ganymede foundation law to permit weapons research and to regain it's permissions to keep armed forces of the ground, the IGTO goes on to staging sightings, raids, and even small scale attacks with the alien clones, to force the decision makers.

But the results are not what the IGTO hoped for, instead, "third party" military forces are sent to swipe the area clear of aliens.
As the stakes grow higher, the conflict escalates, a militia force is gathered to supplement the "Third party" (for lack of a better name) forces...

:P
Last edited by HostileMushroom on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Chaser

Postby John Chaser » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm

....and this is where Tyler and Jane, whom are married with 12 kids, enter. Tyler then proceeds to gear up his family as peacemakers between the waring factions. However, the Ancients return this time to wipe out humanity's grip in the milky way galaxy. Will Tyler save the day again? Will Jane bear more kids? Are the 2 prepared for another doxen grandkids? Find out in Shadowgrounds: Family Matters. :P

fb_artz

Re: I just figured it out!

Postby fb_artz » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:59 am

HostileMushroom wrote:I think i must be a psychic, or at least an extra good quality psycho, to have figured this out...

The force is strong in you young padawan. The truth lies somewhere on the path taken you have. Aware of IGTO operatives you must.. ;)
// Ari 'artz' Pulkkinen, Frozenbyte Team
:: Music and Audio Producer
:: check http://www.aripulkkinen.com for more detail

HostileMushroom

Postby HostileMushroom » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:26 pm

Being aware of IGTO operatives i must now become a ware of theirs so i can get in and spy on their plans, in order to make others aware of their movements.
Beware i say, beware, for who now holds the power if not he who is aware of the secrets of awareness.
Beware, i also say, beware tha BEAST that be the semantics. :roll:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:47 am

i knew i ve seen it somewhere else...

:shock:

http://www.ganymed-pharmaceuticals.de/eng/index.php3

:P

spraehbuer

Postby spraehbuer » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:49 am

damn it i forgot to log in . . .

this was me above :?

Return to “Shadowgrounds”