Vehicles

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
escapedturkey

Vehicles

Postby escapedturkey » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:50 am

Are there driveable vehicles in the full version? If not, feature request for the sequel.

Thank you. 8)

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:18 pm

The vehicles are not driveable unfortunately. Wesley gets to drive a dig machine, though.

escapedturkey

Postby escapedturkey » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:30 pm

Can driveable vehicles be modded in? 8)

fb_jpk

Postby fb_jpk » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:27 pm

Well, I can't give any guarantees on the drivable vehicle modding, but I think it should be doable... Probably requires quite a few script hacks here and there though. ;)

(Actually, it all depends on what exactly does drivable vehicles mean... Vehicle physics/collisions would probably the biggest issue, other than that, I don't see any big problems.)

Aureoloss

Postby Aureoloss » Wed May 03, 2006 6:57 pm

fb_jpk wrote:Well, I can't give any guarantees on the drivable vehicle modding, but I think it should be doable... Probably requires quite a few script hacks here and there though. ;)

(Actually, it all depends on what exactly does drivable vehicles mean... Vehicle physics/collisions would probably the biggest issue, other than that, I don't see any big problems.)

it's awesome that you guys actually take time to listen to what the players are saying. that'll really help your development, in my opinion

Zixinus

Postby Zixinus » Mon May 22, 2006 2:01 pm

If you noticed the car sequence on level 1 and 2, you would have noticed that there is nobody in the car.

ZcRaider

Postby ZcRaider » Tue May 23, 2006 1:13 am

Well i think its very possible.

IF you activite developer mode, you can use one of the prescripted menus (cheats) to get inside of the nearest vehicle. You can actually move a little, however it is far to buggy to try to gain any distance with it. LOL
Neo: What are you trying to tell me - that I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to...

Return to “Shadowgrounds”