Shadowgrounds Rises on Steam

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
Rixx

Thank you for this!

Postby Rixx » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:33 am

Can't say how glad it makes me feel to see a studio like frozenbyte and others that know how to make a good game. So many of the newer games coming out, and currently released, just force gamers to empty their wallets on newer pieces of hardware so they can experience the eye candy in some new games which sometimes turn out to have a sucky gameplay experience anyhow. I love a game that I can just sit down install it and play it and just have a blast and you guys have delivered it solid for me.

Also rings a very nostalgic tone with me since I can't help but remember the days of the crusader games + smash T.V. Good times. Thanks FB :D I hope everything turns out to be a success for you guys and I'll be awaiting your next release with anticipation!

ZedPower

Postby ZedPower » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:14 pm

Hey, have you guys noticed that if you browse the Steam games by genre, Shadowgrounds is in the Role-Playing Game section?

Look at this: http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=all&genre=3&cc=CA

That's wouldn't be so bad by itself, but it's not in the Action games section at all. There's a chance that people who aren't interested in RPGs wouldn't even see Shadowgrounds on Steam. I'm not going to pretend I know anything about marketing, but I would guess that someone at Valve deserves to get yelled at.

Return to “Shadowgrounds”