Bug in mines map

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
Peruna

Bug in mines map

Postby Peruna » Mon May 29, 2006 7:33 pm

At almost end when you need to get fuel tanks whatever, if you take the fuel tanks too early (there isn't radar marker on it) you can't finish the map becouse when is time to take fuel tanks, you can't take them..
Jeesjees

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon May 29, 2006 11:22 pm

Are you sure you can't complete the mission after that, or only that you can't complete the objective?

I would imagine that if you have gotten the fuel tanks, then you would be able to start the driller and finish the mission even if the objective doesn't get completed. That's what I imagine happens, because otherwise that's a big design mistake. I vaguely remember we actually thought about this situation so I am even more convinced that it shouldn't prevent you from completing the mission... But it's of course a bit discouraging to the player, so it could've been handled better. I'll see if this can be fixed in a patch easily (probably not, though).
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Tue May 30, 2006 1:58 pm

I was wondering if a 'Edge Of The World' bug in Provectus level is fixed in 1.05.

When you enter Provectus and finally let Arwyn and the scientist inside, you are able to use the door to enter the outside grounds. From there it is possible to reach every place in the Provectus level, and for example, shoot all the enemies from the other sides of the walls.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Tue May 30, 2006 2:52 pm

It is fixed in the patch, yes. Same with the upper level Provectus no-collision wall.

(The patch will be 1.04 when it's released, btw.)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Shadowgrounds”