Enabling the higher difficulty levels?

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
CodSlap

Enabling the higher difficulty levels?

Postby CodSlap » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:27 pm

Hiya!

Haven't been here in a while after having played the game through twice, but now I notice that there've been a bunch of patches and they offer higher difficulty levels. Inset Mr. Burns' "Eeeeexcellent" -comment here. The Hard was fun, but still a bit too easy. This game needs levels ___filled___ with cannon fodder. :)

Now, the problem is that I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of playing the game through again to get my hands on the more difficult levels, so is there any way to enable them from a fresh and patched install? Some console command or possibly a text file to edit in the game's data files?

I trust you guys didn't make it overly difficult. ;)

Thanks a bunch. Oh, and since I can't re-install right away, does the higher difficulty mean more monsters (as I hope it does) or higher capacity for damage intake on the monsters?

DarkCube

Postby DarkCube » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:13 pm

I think that this could be what you are looking for http://www.shadowgroundsgame.com/forumv2/viewtopic.php?t=462 (Second post) :P
Facts can be changed.

CodSlap

Postby CodSlap » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:21 pm

All righty then, it's worth a shot when I get the game on me' comp again. Thanks. :)

Return to “Shadowgrounds”