Thx for that great Game.

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.
Farang

Thx for that great Game.

Postby Farang » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:36 pm

Helli played the Demo and i was suprised about how good that Game is , today i went to the store to buy Shadowgrounds.
Well such a great Game and it only costs 30 Euro wow.
Ilove that game so much and the first time iplayed (the demo ) it have remind on the old Amiga Game Alien Breed.
Like i said i bought shadowgrounds today and just can say very good Game and i hope you will release more of such Games.

Well have you ever though about to buy the rights on Alien breed and make a truly remake on it? (Shadowgrounds feelis scimilar to Alien breed )

Bu i have a litte Problem, iam using Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS and The teufel Cem box sets, i have the newest Audigy driver installed.
In options i used Multi (5.1) and i tries sourround but i just get sound out of the right center and left box, the rear boxes are sliences.
Have an idea how to get full sourround?

And keep doing such good job and release such good games

and sorry for my English i hope you understand what iam talking about :P

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 am

Demo? What demo?

DaDude

Postby DaDude » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:19 am

Anonymous wrote:Demo? What demo?

At least in the german mag "PC Games" was a Demo of Shadowgrounds. Very nice, though i had some technical problems after leaving the elevator.

I have to agree, that this game reminds very much at the alien breed series.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:03 pm

There is a German demo indeed, distributed with one (or two, not sure) magazines. It's only the first two levels, and it's a contender for the official English demo...
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Farang

Postby Farang » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:13 pm

Yep i played at first the Demo from Pc Games , and yesterday i bought that great Game.

Return to “Shadowgrounds”