Stuck on silo mission

All discussion about Shadowgrounds.

Stuck on silo mission

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:39 pm

Good game so far, but I seem to be stuck on the silo mission where you need to activate the panel in exactly 10 seconds. I even used a stop watch and it still won't let me through. It doesn't matter when I press the panel the second time (even a minute later), the doctor always says that I am pressing the button too early. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a glitch in the game? Thanks.

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:16 pm

There's probably a glitch. If you fail about four times with opening the door, Arwyn will show you how it is done. It least she did in my game.

muff

Postby muff » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:01 pm

I am stuck on the silo mission too, but earlier than you... right after the big aliens with twin gun arms come rushing through the doors surrounding the silo hallway, I have killed them all and can't find what to do next. Is this a bug or am I just dumb?

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:12 pm

I think you are messing things up, Muff. Are you stuck in the ISERcom level? The silo mission and ISERcom mission are two different things. If you are really stuck in the ISERcom level, you just have to try that part again until you manage to get out of the locked rooms. I think there is a bug that sometimes results in Arwyn never opening the doors in to the base for you.

Arwyn seems to be a very unreliable partner :D

MrStuck

Postby MrStuck » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:00 am

Yeah, I'm stuck at that spot also. He says you have to hit the button 10 seconds after he unloads an electrical voltage or something like that. No matter how long I wait, he keeps telling me that i hit the button too early, even after waiting a full minute after my initial button press. This has to be bugged.

makinentoni

Postby makinentoni » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:24 am

Worked for me, i timed my 10 seconds with the help of Fraps, cause I set it to update the FPS every second. And just listening the sound helps alot too.

Bingo

Postby Bingo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:09 pm

Tried this about 100 times now and still To Early.. Think the biggest problem are games that are released "To Early" without prober testing :( :( :( :(

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:19 pm

Yeah i'm stuck here too please someone can help? any patch? any save? pleeeaaaaase

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:32 pm

...and another luckless fellow :(

CodSlap (Guest)

Postby CodSlap (Guest) » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:18 pm

Keeping the use button pressed for a longer period of time instead of just tapping it worked for me. I too felt that the part was a bit buggy or so, but could be that I just wasn't good enough. :D

SD

Stuck in silo

Postby SD » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:22 pm

Sampo wrote:I think there is a bug that sometimes results in Arwyn never opening the doors in to the base for you.

Arwyn seems to be a very unreliable partner :D

So I hit this too. Unfortunatelly after this game started to crash when I enter the doors and computer reboots every time i get there :cry:

Pmposse

Also stuck here

Postby Pmposse » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:58 pm

Its driving me up the wall, very VERY irritating.

Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:02 pm

I had issues here too and didn’t open the door in time so Anna or what ever her name is did it for me. So I watched how hers went and it makes a very noticeable sound right before u need to hit the button. The lights start to dim and at that point u hit the button. But no crashes not once through out the entire game.

- Rick

GF-Slave

Postby GF-Slave » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:23 pm

I got that crash at the silo entrance, its the third monster that dont show up, so you cant kill him and continue. happened to me once of the 4 times i played it
why 4 times? because after killing the Mech Defense, y activate the panel there, and after the "conecting" screen the game crashes to the desktop, allways

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:55 pm

Hmm... my Version of the game (german edition) works normal (Ok, same problems with an "light-error", but when i make the flashligt on, it will be normal, i think it´s just an grafic-card-error). Iam now finished with the "silo-level". ...

devil

help stuck at silo mission......

Postby devil » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:27 am

can any help me...... hw to open tat door??
he say 10 sec..........
i tried n tried still cant....................im struck...

thks...vin

Muton Guest

Postby Muton Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:20 pm

Hold the "use" Button down, after a while the Prof. said "Its to late..." then press the use button again and hold it down now the Prof. said again "Its to late..." now Arwyn opend the Door for you!

Return to “Shadowgrounds”