[linux]Shadowgrounds keyboard not working

Technical support for the Linux and Mac platforms for Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor.
forces

[linux]Shadowgrounds keyboard not working

Postby forces » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 pm

I have a proble with classic shadowgrounds, where keyboard doesn't work during the gameplay...
It does work when i set up my keys, but the game doesn't respond when i want to play... I don't have this bug with SG:S, so I don't know where the problem is...

I'm using Arch Linux... Do you know where the problem might be?

forces

Re: [linux]Shadowgrounds keyboard not working

Postby forces » Fri May 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm sad i have to do this, but *BUMP*...
I really don't know what the problem is, i can play Trine and Shadowgrounds Survivor without any kind of a problem...

alt_tuomas

Postby alt_tuomas » Fri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry that your post was left unanswered. However this sounds extremely strange if Shadowgrounds Survivor works but Shadowgrounds doesn't. Do any keys work during gameplay (ie. Esc to bring up menu, F8 to show the console, can you type to the console)? You could check that the binds are set correctly in ~/.frozenbyte/shadowgrounds/profiles/<profilename>/config/keybinds.txt. And that those directories and files exist in the first place and are not write protected or something equally odd.
Tuomas Närväinen
Alternative Games

forces

Postby forces » Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Not at all - esc does not bring up anything, nor does any other key... The only way how to get out of the game is by killing the game itself from console...

Return to “Technical support for Linux & Mac”