(mostly things that majority won't agree with or things that are ultra-difficult to do, be warned
- no stealth, cover system gameplay, please. (sorry OP, I hate stealth, really, really, really
- less bloom, more vibrant look, less soft, less fog/bloom/dust etc. less soft colors, more vibrant colors. More color "strength" in combination with less colorful scenes. If it's not clear what I mean - compare Ratchet&Clank:Tools of Destruction to Sunset Overdrive, the latter is childishly colorful, but is more dull than Ratchet:ToD. I prefered the looks of T1 instead of T2 and T2 instead of T3 - but I'm aware I'm in a minority here, so I should probably post it in "dreams wishlist" instead of this thread
- Frozenbyte hiring someone to put some humor into the game. The one that an adult can enjoy. Jak&Daxter would be a good example. I know Family Guy type of humor is not fitting with the fantasy setting, so maybe something like Terry Pratchett (R.I.P
- more innovative platform gameplay (I know it's just as easy to do as winning a lottery, but it's a wishlist so...
- more high quality platforming, less fights and puzzles
- (not that important) better animation of characters. Again - the geniuses at Naughty Dog done it in 2001 in J&D, and Trine animators should at least try to match that
- high-end pc version. More polygons in the scenery, less fog, better textures etc. It might be available after checking the date is 2018 and possible to turn on in 2015 by editing an .ini file or by some secret combination in a game menu, if FB fears that people will crank all the things to "ultra" and then be unhappy because their GTX980 struggles.
- The Lost Vikings mod
- less childish story, less flowers and rainbows BUT
absolutely no change in atmosphere. Bring as much great looking sceneries as possible, just don't make a lot of levels an adult wouldn't want to watch. There are levels in T2 and T1 that are beautiful no matter how old the player is, that is what I mean. And please, don't change the "fairy tale" feeling. Don't kill any of the characters just because this dredded fashion made it's way even into animated movies (spoiler alert for Pixar/Dreamworks fans!) like Big Hero 6 or HTTYD 2. It's a game that should be uplifting, helping to forget the real-life problems etc. Don't ever change that please.
- include some satisfying (in terms of gameplay) flying levels. Place to look for inspiration: God Of War series, Bayonetta, Rayman Legends/Donkey Kong Country. A giant eagle or a dragon, with some spell casting, accompanied by some epic music by Ari... that would be great. And something tells me I'm not the only one that thought about it.
Fingers crossed, then
- from time to time, enemies that got hit by a hammer, could fly toward the screen, hitting the monitor/TV glass. Or they could die in a way similar to the good old Rick Dangerous:https://youtu.be/VDmJNcYLbuQ?t=3m15s
(the 'whaaAAh!" scream could exist when an enemy is hit by a lightning spell for example, or anything else, I just had to post this idea since I'm in love with Rick Dangeous sound effects, I was 20 years ago, I am now, and I'll forever be. I'll suggest this even in Call Of Duty or Max Payne game, then, sorry
- editor without geometry/textures limit, with 3D model/texture/animation import system, so people can do mods for future GPUs
- steering wheel support