Frozenbyte - A fantastic company with humans at the helm.

For discussion about Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, released in 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux. Is also available for PlayStation 4.
demalii

Frozenbyte - A fantastic company with humans at the helm.

Postby demalii » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:51 am

Just wanted to say thank you for the Trine series, and I indeed expect more in the future. You did not fail.

I paid $15 dollars for a really awesome game that was indeed short. Regardless, I ate a burger at lunch and had a shake with it, this also cost me $15 which I later flushed down the toilet. At least we have a community to create some fun levels for us to continue to enjoy.

Trine 3 was incredible, and I believe it's just the tip of the iceberg, and I believe you will bounce back.

Everyone at Frozenbyte, keep your head up and do not succumb to the overwhelming beatdown that has been brought upon you. In the future, keep your honesty, because you'll continue to win us over when we know you are humans just like us.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work over the years and for the Trine series, please continue to smile and know that you will return in the future and shove awe inspiring work into those who threw you into the dirt at the first sign of trouble.

I've played the whole Trine series, and though Trine 3 was shorter, I continue to be enthralled by the world that Frozenbyte delivered.

benzebuth198

Re: Frozenbyte - A fantastic company with humans at the helm

Postby benzebuth198 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:02 am

Trine is a fantastic series ? => YES !
3D was a good idea ? => YES !
Did I loved to play to Trine 3 ? => YES !
Was the game to short with a frustrating end ? => YES !
Will I play to the next chapter of Trine 3 ? => Hell YES !
Will I be brokenhearted if you give up ? => :cry:

Do not give up guys, your community knows that you worked hard and we also know that you can do great games. We just hope you'll continue to do so :wink:

atronach

Re: Frozenbyte - A fantastic company with humans at the helm

Postby atronach » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Trine 3 is well crafted and visual masterpiece.
What game should add in next IP, is more RPG content and story depth as I put my wishes in wishlist thread.

Also, what I would like for new IP that crosses the dark fantasy theme or cyberpunk theme. So that player can think about the story repercussions, morality or other message the game has to offer.
I would like that the game could be something more than just for casual players.

Return to “Trine 3”