A question for the future.

For discussion about Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, released in 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux. Is also available for PlayStation 4.
TheraNord

A question for the future.

Postby TheraNord » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello,Frozenbyte.I am a fan of your work from a long time.Through the years you have created amazing games with fantastic visuals,these games are great,both gameplay and storywise.I am happy to see an Indie developer being so honest with their fanbase,you are a wonderful company and put a lot of work and love in you projects.I've seen that Trine 3 wasn't so well recieved,despite that I think it's something grand,something new and fresh!You took a great risk and learned from it(To be honest I was scared,I thought because of this you wouldn't be able to continue :D)and you amazed me again!I wish Shadwen is your most successful project to date!And now for the thing I came here.If Shadwen is successful,do you have any intentions in continuing the Trine franchise,I'm not talking about DLC for Trine 3,I'm asking for the franchise in general.Thank you for your attention.

atronach

Re: A question for the future.

Postby atronach » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:06 pm

I got a response from a @MarjutFB in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27404
but that was before Shadwen announcement.

TheraNord

Re: A question for the future.

Postby TheraNord » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:34 am

I somehow missed that thread :).Thanks for the info.

Return to “Trine 3”