A Bug With Trine 3 Editor

For discussion about Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, released in 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux. Is also available for PlayStation 4.
TheraNord

A Bug With Trine 3 Editor

Postby TheraNord » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Since version 1.11(Latest) I have difficulties publishing a level.When i try to publish a level it says Error/Failed to read preview file data.But this error occurs after another one wich states that autotestingconfig.lua is missing.Can you give me any information about this issue?Thanks!

MarjutFB

Re: A Bug With Trine 3 Editor

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Sorry for the long delay!

We tried the Editor and it seems to be working correctly. So, you could try if reinstalling your editor to a new folder would help with this. You can do this by deleting ...\steamapps\common\Trine 3\editor_path.txt and remember to copy your maps to the new installation.

Unfortunately I don't have any other suggestions, but if the issue persists you could also copy the exact error message to us and we can still try to look into this.

I recommend emailing your message to us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com to make sure you get a reply as soon as possible, but I'll also try to keep an eye on this thread. If you email us, please also link this thread to your message so we know it's you.

Cheers!

TheraNord

Re: A Bug With Trine 3 Editor

Postby TheraNord » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Didn't read correctly I just missed adding a preview picture. :D Sorry,for the false alarm.

Return to “Trine 3”