Bug, Dead monster breaking window

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
Anonym_1234

Bug, Dead monster breaking window

Postby Anonym_1234 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:35 pm

There are those monsters with guns as forearms sometimes lurking behind windows, jumping through when you approach. In Mission "New Atlantis: Research Sector" I could kill one of these while it was still behind the window, but when i approached it afterwards, it still jumped through. It didn't do anything, nor could i shot it. I could even run through it. There where bloodstains behind it where i shot it earlier. After some time the standing monster just disappeared like other bodies.

CodSlap (Guest)

Postby CodSlap (Guest) » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:21 pm

Sounds like a persistent script to me. :D

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:49 pm

I encountered something like this in New Atlantis Central. There was a small yard you can access from two windows. If you pick the "wrong" one, a giant monster will rush through the window to you. If you pick the other, the monster will complete ignore the player. You can kill the creature, and if you walk close to the corpse, still it will rush through the windows. After that it petrifies.

Misacorp

Postby Misacorp » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:58 pm

I did this, the monster died, I went to the window and BAM. It woke up, came thorugh and didn't attack me. I could walk through and it didn't react to me at all. It was still standing even though I saw it fall to the ground.

Fake

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:10 pm

CodSlap (Guest) wrote:Sounds like a persistent script to me.

So where can i get the real one from then?

mrpwned

Postby mrpwned » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:48 am

He meant that no matter the circumstances the script had to be run, even though the creature was dead.

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”