Upgrades not available? COOP mode

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
R3CoR

Upgrades not available? COOP mode

Postby R3CoR » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:09 am

I found "another" way to play coop with my friend. Using 2 keyboards, 1 USB and one keyboard port we made it work. But we're using the same mouse ofcourse, so player one controls it. If we try to upgrade via upgrade system, all we get is a irritating noise like the "Access denied" sound kind of way. Is it because it because the single mouse is trying to act as both player1 and 2?

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Make sure it's player1 who presses the Upgrade menu button. That's the only thing that I can think of affecting this. I think the mouse of player1 should always be "menu-working" but maybe this is some strange bug.

I probably won't investigate much further on this. Shadowgrounds Survivor has a bit better support for all this keyboard-mice stuff.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

R3CoR

Postby R3CoR » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 pm

Hmm, i am the only one controlling the menu. Since he cant gain control of the mouse as he only use the other keyboard. But nevertheless, it's no biggy since it wasnt the real way to make it work. I better go grab a real gamepad instead ;) Thanks anyway

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”