PhysX Legacy Installer

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
Huscurian

PhysX Legacy Installer

Postby Huscurian » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 am

Moderators,

I would like to make a request this topic get stickied.

Special Notes: For those of you who wanted to install the PhysX Legacy Installer to make certain games work, I found the hard way that if you are directly linked to the installer, it won't work. You need to follow these instructions here:

1. Access the page HERE.

This is the starting page where you find the legacy installer:

Legacy Installer Menu

2. You need to click where the red circle indicates. That's how you find the true link to the legacy installer:

Legacy Installer w/ Red Circle

3. Download at your pleasure.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: PhysX Legacy Installer

Postby fb_joel » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 am

The direct link (or here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12 ... river.html ) should work for most people. However it's possible (based on your experience in the other thread) that the site is using some cookies and such that get things confused, so it might vary from user to user (browser/region etc).

For most users the direct link above should work, but thanks for the alternative/workaround steps as well, I'm sure people who run into trouble will appreciate this. :) (I've stickied the thread.)

Edit: And if neither of the above help, then users having trouble downloading the file can get in touch with our support and we can handle it from there.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”