All kind of errors here.

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
Mr. ShadowStealer

All kind of errors here.

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:57 pm

Yeah I thought this would be a good idea so everybody could add their errors here what occures during the game.

And here is my first error in this error topic.

What's wrong with the picture? (Hint: Take a look at Taylor.)

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:01 am

Here are few more errors. Mainly biggest errors look like appear in the collision mapping.

As you can see. I'm again a magician.

And this is just a picture of when Tyler is collising with the air. It happened quite early in the mothership part I.

Oh yeah and when the Dr. Trevor said something ...bad, really bad... when Tyler was going to "killing party" Dr. Trevor's text was totally different. I don't any more what there read but it was totally different from the text.

The game is good and it hasn't crashed any single time even there are bugs and errors. Only once it crashed when I were in the game and the game was going on, I wasn't in the menu and I alt tabbed to desktop and then back to the game. It crashed but crashing doesn't occure when I go to main menu and alt tab then to the my desktop. But that doesn't help to maintain fpses high when I turn Tyler around and then again aim to that direction where I got serious fps dropping.

Sampo

Postby Sampo » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:17 am

In the last levels Tyler can walk through the shards of crystal (?) from which some monsters appear in certain rooms. Weapon projectiles and such do not penetrate the objects.

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:46 pm

Yesterday I found 1 more little error.

It is in a log what is quite end of the game. The log's name is Project Shadowground 2 and there read something about the bomb if I don't remember wrong and somewhere in the log's text read "...bearby..." though I think it should be Nearby not Bearby. :lol:

When you check your spelling and I think you will lose half of your errors in that.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:24 pm

Mr. ShadowStealer wrote:Oh yeah and when the Dr. Trevor said something ...bad, really bad... when Tyler was going to "killing party" Dr. Trevor's text was totally different. I don't any more what there read but it was totally different from the text.
Mr. ShadowStealer wrote:Yesterday I found 1 more little error. It is in a log what is quite end of the game. The log's name is Project Shadowground 2 and there read something about the bomb if I don't remember wrong and somewhere in the log's text read "...bearby..." though I think it should be Nearby not Bearby. :lol:

Both of these are fixed in the upcoming patch that will hopefully be released today (i.e. the 100% final patch versions). But thanks anyway, it was only recently that I noticed them (and some others).

About the collisions... well, there are some problems as can be seen, but they're quite small in the end, and usually hard to find. (They probably won't be fixed in patches.)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”