SG S: Mice gets frozen on Menu (Multiple Mice/Keyboard

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
websao

SG S: Mice gets frozen on Menu (Multiple Mice/Keyboard

Postby websao » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 am

I've already read alot of posts on the forum talking about problems like mine. But it seems that ONLY the mouse is frozen, cuz im able to open console window with F8. So, what do I do?! :cry:

I use Steam edition (bough on the 85% discount frozenbyte games) and im able to play with multiple mouses/keyboard on Trine. (when with Multiple Mice disabled, it works fine!).

Windows 7 64Bits

Using 2 usb mouses.

help me x.x I just bough the game to play it with my friends...

Thanks.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: SG S: Mice gets frozen on Menu (Multiple Mice/Keyboard

Postby fb_joel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm

The mouse being frozen means that something is a bit off, i.e. the mouse is probably acting like the "second" controller. You'll need to find a way to make it the first...

Perhaps you could switch the mice to other USB ports, and also check the Windows Control Panel mouse hardware IDs.

I'll try to help a bit more tomorrow/Monday.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

websao

Re: SG S: Mice gets frozen on Menu (Multiple Mice/Keyboard

Postby websao » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 am

Thanks for the answer! But I managed to make it work with... lets say... a "random move"...

I just set the Player 3 and 4 Mouse ID to the Main mouse and it worked! Its like the Player 3 or 4 are the main player (like the one that can use the menu)...

REALLY ODD

But it works great now =]. Just faced another bug in the first BOSS (he simply desapear at certain health) but the hardest part is already gone.... Thanks again.

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”