Possible bug in the demos?

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
18bravo

Possible bug in the demos?

Postby 18bravo » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm

This is only a minor bug that I've noticed in the demos. It was on the New Atlantis: Centrum mission. Somewhere after you meet up with the seargent for the reinforcements, theres a computer sreen that you can use, but when done it doesn't do anything other than unhighlight itself like after reading one of those computer terminal diaries. Not saying that I would want you to waste your time in bringing out a new demo just to fix that, but I wouldn't mind knowing what that screen had on it. For a further reference point, its the computer screen that looks like one of those wall mounted plasma screen TVs, the one after the one that has a tv schedule on it.
I can just imagine sitting in a room surrounded by three kids, screaming at me to type random crap and THIS coming out.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:59 pm

Hmm could very well be. I'll have to check this (and the "to12" bug) next week, thanks.

We will most likely release a third demo/patch in about 1-2 months so that it will be on par with the retail version/patches.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

18bravo

Postby 18bravo » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:25 am

I don't suppose I could use print screen and saved the image to a .bmp picture while in the game could I? Haven't really found a screenshot button in the config. I could probably find the exact spot to look for then.

EDIT: ok, I've gotten a jpg gathered on my harddrive, but haven't noticed an image upload button in the reply area, so might you know of where I can find some free image hosting site, or is there another way?
I can just imagine sitting in a room surrounded by three kids, screaming at me to type random crap and THIS coming out.

DarkCube

Postby DarkCube » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 pm

18bravo wrote:EDIT: ok, I've gotten a jpg gathered on my harddrive, but haven't noticed an image upload button in the reply area, so might you know of where I can find some free image hosting site, or is there another way?

http://www.imageshack.us/
Facts can be changed.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:51 pm

Yeah imageshack should work.

Fyi, you can take screenshots in Shadowgrounds with the F11 button. It saves them to \Screenshots in the SG folder (and creates the folder if it's not there originally).
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

18bravo

Postby 18bravo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:09 pm

Finding out theres all kinds of screenshot buttons from multiple game engines lately. Been having to use F5, F9, F12. Well, hoping this picture gets to working.

http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=buggedareamb6.jpg

Quick edit: the img function wouldn't work like I thought it would.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm

Thatnks. I'll check that tomorrow or Wednesday.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:48 pm

Better late than never; this issue is already fixed in the full version(s). :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”