Mouse Sensitivity

Have a problem with Shadowgrounds or Shadowgrounds Survivor on the Windows platform? Post here.
Sr. Dela

Mouse Sensitivity

Postby Sr. Dela » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:27 pm

Is it possible to change sensitivity when not in free camera mode? If not, is it possible you guys might add it in the future? Thanks.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:35 pm

Doesn't seem like it...

Have you checked the the sensitivity isn't affected if you select Free Camera, modify the sensitivity, and then deselect Free Camera?
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Sr. Dela

Postby Sr. Dela » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:55 pm

fb_joel wrote:Doesn't seem like it...

Have you checked the the sensitivity isn't affected if you select Free Camera, modify the sensitivity, and then deselect Free Camera?

I think I tried that actually, didn't work.

Blitzkrieg

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:08 am

You can (if you really want to change the mouse sensivity ingame) change wndow's mouse sensitivity and if you have a nice mouse that comes with a software, you may be able to set an option for a different sensitivity ingame...

Sr. Dela

Postby Sr. Dela » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:43 am

Blitzkrieg wrote:You can (if you really want to change the mouse sensivity ingame) change wndow's mouse sensitivity and if you have a nice mouse that comes with a software, you may be able to set an option for a different sensitivity ingame...

Possibly. But are they looking into adding this feature?

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:22 am

We may add it if it's easy to do, it depends on that. I would imagine it would not be very hard but I can't be sure, and I can't really give you any dates because we're having Christmas vacations right now (finally!) so everything takes a while. Sorry. :?
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Technical Support for Windows”