Shadwen's Gear

Shadwen is a stealth game, where sneaking is not optional. It was released in May 2016 for Windows, Linux, Mac and PlayStation 4.
TheraNord

Shadwen's Gear

Postby TheraNord » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello,I was just wondering since I saw that in Shadwen's inventory there is "Old Hunting Knife" will there be other daggers or knives as loot and how will trap crafting work,also will we be able to change Shadwen's armor and is there going to be any level up system?In the AMA I also saw a request for Zoya character model,can this be done,since Shadwen's animations are the same as the Zoya ones. :)

atronach

Re: Shadwen's Gear

Postby atronach » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 pm

TheraNord wrote:Hello,I was just wondering since I saw that in Shadwen's inventory there is "Old Hunting Knife" will there be other daggers or knives as loot and how will trap crafting work,also will we be able to change Shadwen's armor and is there going to be any level up system?In the AMA I also saw a request for Zoya character model,can this be done,since Shadwen's animations are the same as the Zoya ones. :)

I'm also wondering about the knives.
Will there be some kind of ranged stealth weapons, like crossbow with hard to get/hidden ammo ?
There could be a secret achievement for unlocking Zoya playable character. :wink:

TheraNord

Postby TheraNord » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:37 pm

atronach wrote:
TheraNord wrote:Hello,I was just wondering since I saw that in Shadwen's inventory there is "Old Hunting Knife" will there be other daggers or knives as loot and how will trap crafting work,also will we be able to change Shadwen's armor and is there going to be any level up system?In the AMA I also saw a request for Zoya character model,can this be done,since Shadwen's animations are the same as the Zoya ones. :)

I'm also wondering about the knives.
Will there be some kind of ranged stealth weapons, like crossbow with hard to get/hidden ammo ?
There could be a secret achievement for unlocking Zoya playable character. :wink:

The crossbow is a neat idea or maybe poisonous darts?Anyway,if there are ranged weapons I hope you'll have to find the ammo first and then to be able to use it.It would be great also if it's possible to pull the enemies of a ledge while you hang on it,because I had a hard time killing the guys on the stairs the first time in the demo,it could've been me though,I kind of suck at stealth. :lol:

EllaFB

Postby EllaFB » Tue May 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Sorry for the long delay!

Our silent killer is equipped with a knife. She can also assemble different kind of deadly traps from equipment that she finds from treasure chests. Besides these she is also equipped with your imagination which can go a long way.

Shadwen is out now so go pick your copy! :)

Return to “Shadwen”