How do I.......

Shadwen is a stealth game, where sneaking is not optional. It was released in May 2016 for Windows, Linux, Mac and PlayStation 4.
MrFraggle

How do I.......

Postby MrFraggle » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Play maps from the Steam workshop? I can see them listed under mods on the starting screen and have installed them but have no idea what to do to play them.
Cheers.

MarjutFB

Re: How do I.......

Postby MarjutFB » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 am

You can find instructions for this from here. :D

Basicly I think you just need to select them from the drop-down menu, but don't be confused if the main menu looks exactly like in the normal game – it should still lead to the modded levels instead.

Let me know if you need more help, but otherwise I just hope you enjoy playing. Cheers!

MrFraggle

Postby MrFraggle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:48 pm

That actually does not tell you how to find the downloaded maps. Someone on Steam walked me though it.Following your linked instructions the map should then be found under the Single Player menu a step you do not mention as far as I can see. You can then click on the map there.
Last edited by MrFraggle on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:11 am

I'm sorry if the instructions were not clear enough, but I'm glad you found it.

We don't have clear instructions for the in-game menu because it's possible to even change the menu when creating a mod, but if the modder hasn't done that it will be exactly like with the normal game.

Let me know if you still need help. Cheers!

Return to “Shadwen”