A few questions.

Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast'em up game of magic mayhem, coming in 2017.
TheraNord

A few questions.

Postby TheraNord » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello,I'm happy to see that you returned to the colourful fantasy instead of the dark and gritty style you used for Shadwen,wich still looked and felt incredibly good for the game.Now,the trailer says that the wizards left the academy in search for the Nine Parchments,will the game actually have a story or it will just be an arena-type game with lots of maps?Also, the rock golem type enemy in the end of the trailer really caught my attention,I remember seeing in the editor of Trine 3,The Enforcer I think it was called, but it was bugged so it could not fight,I really liked it's design though and I'm happy to see it will finally shine.And dare I ask if it's even considered for an editor to be included?I'm also sorry for not releasing many levels for Shadwen right now,still wrapping up the last levels of my Trine 3 "story" but I also had time to think a lot about Shadwen. :D Thanks for your time and cheers! :)

MarjutFB

Re: A few questions.

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:20 am

Unfortunately there aren't much details about the game yet, but I can reveal that we're including a level editor this time as well. :)

And thank you for your support, hopefully we can still see a lot of levels from you. ;)

Cheers!

TheraNord

Re: A few questions.

Postby TheraNord » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks for the Information.As for the levels I might be slowing down but I have no intention of stopping anytime soon.Cheers and good luck!

Return to “Nine Parchments”