Problem mit Editor

Allgemeine Diskussion zu Shadowgrounds. (LOCKED - you can read but not write posts. Please post in the English forums.)
Kwertz

Problem mit Editor

Postby Kwertz » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:41 pm

Moin
ich hab folgendes problem:
bei dem editor tutorial steh das man zusätzliche tetxturen für das terrain
unter shadowgrounds\data\textures\terrain zu finden wären aber den ordner terrain gibt es bei mir nicht, da ist nur ein ordner der animated heißt :( .
und noch ein problem:
wenn ich auf den units\scripts button gehe dann ist dort nichts
kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

Danke schonmal im vorraus

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Sorry for not being able to answer in German... I should probably lock this forum and keep it for archive purposes only, because we can only support English now.

If I understood correctly, your first problem is that you can't find any textures in Data\Terrain folder. To solve this problem, simply unzip/extract the Data1.fbz file, and it should place all the necessary textures under the Data\Textures. Data1.fbz can be opened with WinZip, WinRAR or any other program (choose the "Open with" command in Windows right-click "shell" menu).

The second problem is that you can't see any scripts/units in the tab. This is most likely because you don't have a mod selected in the Launcher. So launch the Launcher, and activate any mod (the sample mod will do). After this, lauch the Editor and you should see the units now.

I hope this helps. Let me know.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Kwertz

Postby Kwertz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Now it works :D !!!
Thank you for your help fb_joel :wink:

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 pm

np. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Deutsches Shadowgrounds-Forum”