Survivormap

Discussion about Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor Mods and the Level Editor.
Roidal

Survivormap

Postby Roidal » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 pm

This is my first map (my testmap). My priority was based on the spawn-script, i tried some diffrent and i think i found a good one. It starts very easily and becomes more difficult with the time. I hope you like it! Have fun!

PS.: To extract you need 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/)

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Survivormap

Postby fb_joel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:37 am

Hey pretty cool. :)

Got 62750 points (161 kills, 6:25) with Napalm on my first try. I was doing fine but then I started fooling around with the Minigun Sentry and the timing wasn't a good choice because a bunch of enemies stormed in at that moment. I'd suggest adding some unmoving obstacles somewhere to prevent the Brutes shooting at the player from everywhere, and just general polish. Very promising. If you get it polished I'll feature it on the soon-to-be updated website. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

newOne

Postby newOne » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

i dont understand how to load the map.
i unrar win 7zip. I copy surv_round folder to C:\Program Files\Meridian4\Shadowgrounds Survivor\Mods .
I load the game.Go to survivor.Press show custom missions and i still dont see this map.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 pm

You would need to put the surv_round folder to the \Survival folder instead. I think then it should work. Sorry it's not as clear is it should've been.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Mods / Level Editor”