how to setup making a mod in SGS

Discussion about Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor Mods and the Level Editor.
Izera

how to setup making a mod in SGS

Postby Izera » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 am

So i have been trying to find tutorials for this and i haven't been very successful. The little documentation of the subject is not very good. the wiki also has no info on how to make mission for SGS. So if someone would be so kind as to make my life a little easier so i dont have to spend several hours figuring it out by my self. I am slowly figuring out what each file does but it would help me out alot more if someone explained it. thanks!

Osvir

Re: how to setup making a mod in SGS

Postby Osvir » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:20 am

Not everything in life is for free. I am currently trying to scramble a tutorial together but I am not exactly the best at making maps in Level Editors (even though I would very much want to be =P). I too want a tutorial, that's why I am trying to make one. If you wish to contribute or help, we could make a tutorial together (you never know, your head might contain knowledge or information that I haven't thought of. And two heads are better than one). Also, anyone else reading this post and have any ideas, thoughts or knoweldge on this matter regarding the Level Editor, please PM me and we'll figure it out together!

-Osvir

Izera

Postby Izera » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 am

I like that idea i have managed to figure out the basic controls and how to edit the map for the most part. there are a lot of small things that really help that they don't tell you. I think we should put together a tutorial. I'm not very good at writing though.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Sorry for the lack of tutorials etc. We never had enough time for them. It's probably not going to happen now either, there's just not enough interest to justify the effort it takes - you guys probably gave up already too. Sorry. :(
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Mods / Level Editor”