Some of editor off-screen

Discussion about Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor Mods and the Level Editor.
Mctittles

Some of editor off-screen

Postby Mctittles » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:27 pm

Hey all, I've read about every post in the editor section of the forum and haven't seen anyone else mention this problem. Which maybe it's just me because I have a pretty common desktop resolution (1024X768).
Anyway, at that resolution certain areas of the editor are draw off-screen and I don't see any way to scroll down and see them. Any help on this (short of upping my res)?

Here's a shot of what I mean. In the linked pic, the [Map] portion on the left cannot be seen.
http://metalblend.com/editorShot.jpg

Thanks for any help on this.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:27 pm

Yeah, this is a known problem. I can't calculate any lightmaps on my laptop because of the problem... We'll see if we can do something about this but for now I'd just recommend upping the resolution temporarily when you need to calculate the lightmaps and other features that are "off" in 1024 resolution. (You shouldn't really need that many of those features.)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Mctittles

Postby Mctittles » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:10 pm

Ok thanks, I'll do that then. I've had to do that before to do things in other programs like run 8 at the same time or something, the annoying thing is this new monitor I've got needs major adjustment with the tedious vertical and horizontal stretch every time I change the rez.....Looking forward to an update, and by the way great job on a very entertaining game!

Return to “Mods / Level Editor”