Nice Textures in Survivor!!

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
dex909

Nice Textures in Survivor!!

Postby dex909 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:11 am

Hello! I just saw the latest Survivor screenshots and the textures are AMAZING! Really good texture work. I like how they look even more "used" and detailed. I wonder if Survivor supports bumpmapping, normal mapping and stuff like that. Judging by the screenshots I'd say maybe not but you did such a good job on the graphics that it is hard to tell! ;) The snow on one of the pictures for example looks like bumpmapped but I might be wrong. In any case - the textures are simply great!

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:21 pm

Thanks dex. And no, no bumpmapping here, just good textures. ;)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

dex909

Postby dex909 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:27 am

AMAZING! I thought about creating another texture mod, but this already looks quite perfect. (I might still do it to get a similar style to my earlier mod though ;)) I am really looking forward to this! Instant buy! Oh by the way - will there be special editions or a nice stylish box like for the original Shadowgrounds release in Germany? Otherwise I might just buy the first one in sight even if a standard DVD case! ;)

EDIT: IH NO FB_JOEL!!! I JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE! I never checked my personal messages since I was talking about the editor - I never looked up there afterwards, and I am checking the forums REGULARY! This was like January? I am so sorry :( I wrote you an answer right now!!

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:33 am

Just wanted to say I replied back. Took a while heh.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”