Im stuck in episode six with isabel

All discussion about Shadowgrounds Survivor, spin-off/sequel to Shadowgrounds that was released in late 2007.
Subach

Im stuck in episode six with isabel

Postby Subach » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:41 pm

I cant get past this level (the one with exagons spawning monsters) my marine and flamethrower guys, are good 150 and 125 health but with her at only 100 health , i keep dying in this level i have only the railgun

when there are like 3-4 of those aliens with 2 blasters i die can someone help? thanks

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:09 pm

So this is Overtime Pay, the first snow level...

The trick is to use the explosive barrels to your advantage. Try to aim so that you kill enemies with the barrels. Also if you don't have it yet, buy the Critical Hits upgrade and/or Killing Spree. Both are great. Well actually all of the upgrades are good (Enemy Intelligence gives you some tactical advantage so you know which enemies to target next, Medikit Heal might work nicely too if you keep dying a lot).

Also you might want to check if you have upgrade parts to upgrade your Railgun, or even the Pistol. The Pistol's upgrades are pretty good, slowing down enemies really helps sometimes.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Subach

Postby Subach » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:44 am

thanks for the help , i passed it using also the emp grenades on the bigger ones the 2 lasers carrying monsters

kneo24

Postby kneo24 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:14 am

Remember, you do have more than the Railgun. I tend to switch between all three weapons and use my grenades as often as I can. Once you get the upgrade for the grenades for Isabel, you can create traps with the cloud and lure the enemies into them.

Ssly

Postby Ssly » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 am

I played that level with my friend and we both died and then it just started to load the next level... That was wierd...
-Ssly

Return to “Shadowgrounds Survivor”